Monday, September 7, 2009

Ahhhhh....Breathe a sigh of relief with me, will you?

Soooooo, it has been a couple of weeks since I last blogged, and quite a bit has happened since then.
I cleaned out my dining room (which we were using for storage, not for dining) and turned it into a full fledged Studio. It is sooooo stinkin' nice to have my own space to work in, and I can actually get to my machines and freakin' sew stuff. I am LOVING it. I will likely blog about the process when my finger heals up (it's infected. I have no idea. LOL)
I cut out 23 pairs of underpants for the girls (yes, I make their underpants. It's cheaper, they fit better, and I don't have to worry out the words 'SugarBaby' being plastered on the ass end of panties for my 9 yr old. LOL)
This weekend I managed to get 11 of those pairs stitched up and 5 play/day dresses made for my youngest dd. I :heart: sewing! (Can you tell that I am just a teensy bit excited about being able to use my machines again? ;) )
Big plans, I tell ya. Big plans.
See ya on the flip side ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment