Thursday, October 28, 2010

Testing. Testing. 1 - 2 - 3 (Is this thing even on anymore?)

((knocks the dust off of art supplies and other various studio items))

Okay, so I know what you are thinking to yourselves.  'OMG!!!  She is ALIVE!!!'

Yes.  Yes.  It is true.  I am, in fact, alive and kicking.  Some random acts of personal bullshit and some life issues, caused a rip in the fabric of space/time.  It will be alright.  I promise.

Anyway, I am going to see if I can get back on the horse, so to speak, and get some shit done.  It's too late in the year for me to completely catch up with the ATC 365 project (which makes me very sad 'cuz I had started a fairly decent collection of my own works.)  But I am creating stuff again, just to get back into the swing of things.  Hopefully, it will last.

2 comments:

  1. i'm SOO glad you're alive and kicking. :) take care of yourself! it's good to see you around on the interwebs again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're still out there! We've missed you and your wonderful sense of humor! Take care of yourself, no catching up required, just happy to know you're still around!

    ReplyDelete