Sunday, March 27, 2011

OMG!!! 2 posts in 2 days!!! That's, like, a record or something, right?

Or perhaps that is just my wishful thinking. LOL
Anyway, today was a 'Tired' day. It's not that I didn't get any sleep last night, 'cuz I did. It was just a gray, rainy/snowy kind of day that makes you want to curl up on the couch under a warm fuzzy blankie with a good book and nap on and off in between stories. That is the kind of day it was.
Sadly, there was little to no book reading going on for me. I had ass-loads of laundry that was screaming my name from the basement ~ demanding that I focus all of my attention solely on it. It sucked.
On a bonus note, I did get to spend my day with the girl children (Due to the fact that the oldest one's asshole father forgot that they were supposed to pick her up today. Thanks for making it so that I had to cover for you AGAIN doucheweasel!) And we had an alright time. :D They did manage to watch The NeverEnding Story this afternoon. Which, even though it's totally 80's and super CHEESE-y, is one of my favorite movies.
Anyway, I know it's late, but it's back to the laundry for me. Well, for a little while at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment