Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Okay, so I know I said that there would be pictures. . .

But, all day Monday it rained and the man child didn't actually leave until this afternoon....So pictures have not been taken, but I SWEAR they will be tomorrow and I will show the world my little jewelry project. Cross my heart and the needle thing and all that crap.

Anyway, I went to the Lobby of Hobbies this afternoon and picked up some really sweet stuff (nothing on sale of course, but that pretty much guarentees that it will be on sale NEXT week when I don't need it.)
And I thought I would let everyone know about this wonderful piece of information from PRISMACOLOR You can either print out the rebate form on their website and follow the directions listed, or you can pick one up from wherever you buy your Prismacolor products. Not bad for a few minutes of your time and a stamp. ;)

See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment