Thursday, November 5, 2009

The LONG awaited STUDIO TRANSFORMATION post!! Part III

On to day 2!!

Day 2 -- The Light at the end of the tunnel!!

It was all I could do to convince myself that I *wanted* to go back into the disaster area on the morning of day 2. But, by the time I went to bed that night, I could see the creative place I had been envisioning this whole time beginning to emerge from the rubble.
I could finally see the floor!!! It was PHENOMINAL!! There was still a TON of work to do (including putting up that massive table you see in the pictures :D) But the end was so much closer than the beginning, and I could almost taste it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I decided that I wanted to put all of my sewing machines onto one table so that they weren't all over the place (and so that the girls would have a desk to do their homework on.) But first I had to clean off the table for them to go on (Yes, their was a table underneath all that crap.)
Photobucket
(See!! A Table!! LOL)
Anyway, by the end of day 2, I still had some work to do and I needed to run to the hardware store to get bolts and nuts and stuff to set up the big table I intended to use for my art stuff (This table had taken up residence in my hallway for about a year or so in pieces waiting for me to get the studio put together and get it set up.)
I was actually breathing a bit easier when I went to bed that night 'cuz I was starting to feel like I was accomplishing something great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment