Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 5 ~ The Littlest One of All

On Day 5, I thought that it would be perfect to ask for something for the smallest of the small ones in our house ~ the dog. Now, I know what you are thinking, 'But, Cheri, these Perfect Present Days are supposed to be about presents for YOU?!?! If you pick out something for the dog, then wouldn't that go against every selfish principle that this list implies?!??!' Considering that I think it's fun to look at the doggie when she is all prettied up, and add to that the fact that she really doesn't like to be prettied up at all, I would say that, all in all, it is a present for me. :D Besides, I'm the one that has to look at her all damn day and I deserve a treat for the eyes. So back to ETSY we go to search for Day 5's gift for ME (and my little dog too!)
Now I am going to preface this with the fact that you can literally find any freakin' thing you could ever possibly want on Etsy (and even a few things that you might think NO ONE would EVER want ~ as proven by another one of my favorite sites of all time REGRETSY.com Some of the things that she 'finds' just make you think 'Who in the HELL would want something like that?!?!?") Anyway, browsing through the pet listings on Etsy is like sifting through an aisle of doggie treats at the pet store ~ Cookie, Cookie, Pupcake, Bone, Cookie, Dress.....What?!??!.....Dress! FINALLY!! Navigating through the listings for dog treats, I manage to stumble across store that sells doggie clothes that I deem worthy to grace my darling poochie. And decided that Penny (that's the dog's name) would be appropriately eye-candy-a-fied if she had something like this snazzy little number to strut around in. :D

I know what you are thinking, "Why would ANYONE pay that much for clothes for their DOG!??!" Look, it comes with FUR trim! :D And it's PERFECT for little Penny (well, at least it's perfect for those of us that have to look at her all day :D)
I LOVE it. And, when one gives me a gift, that's all that matters.
Well, that's Day 5 of our journey to complete the Perfect Presents for ME Days of Christmas. I can't wait to tell you all about tomorrow's present, so stick around! :D

**Disclaimer**
No, this is not my store.
No, I do not know the person that owns this store.
No, I did not make any of the Doggie clothing featured in this store.
No, I do not vouche for their business practices or ethics.
No, I am not receiving any 'benefits' from blogging about this (although that sure would be nice :D)
No, I have no idea if the stuff you purchase will arrive by Christmas.
Look, I am just posting a blog about a gift I would like to receive if I had the option of doing so. Take it as what it is. If you buy something from this person and the deal goes South, it is...
A) Not my problem. And B) Not my problem. Any transaction that happens online comes with a certain amount of risk. It is not my job to inform you of those risks. It's your money and your choice. So, if something goes wrong, consider yourself on your own when you deal with it. ;)
Be aware. Be informed. Be reasonable. But most of all, Be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment