Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dun Dun Dun (((Enter the Suspenseful Tone)))

So, remember that I posted that I had joined a gift exchange on the Mother Henna blogsite? (If you don't, you really should. But I'll help ya out anyway. Just click HERE to read about it.)

Well, I am now the proud owner of 1, count it 1, completed prezzie for that swap. HURRAY!!!

No, I won't tell you if it is for my partner or Ms. Kara. And, no, I won't tell you what it is. But I will tell you that it is DONE, and it is FABULOUS! ;)

Additionally, I CANNOT believe that the end of my First Ever Blog GiveAway is fast approaching. It seems like just last week I posted about wanting to give stuff away and how I planned to do it.
Okay, so it was just last week :D Anyway, there is still time to get in on the action soooooooooo... Tell your friends! And cross your fingers. 'Cuz the clock's a tickin'. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment