Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 6 ~ Sweet and Dainty. All at the Same Time

Before we rush head long into the Perfect Present for Day 6, I would like to take a moment to remind everyone what John and Jen Yates over at CakeWrecks are doing with their time this holiday season. Each and every single day for the 14 days leading up to Christmas they are choosing a charitable organization that touches their hearts to donate to. They have asked their readers to join together and donate to these charities as well. Readers can donate to one or all (or none) of the causes as they see fit buy using designated 'Team' pages set up by Jen and John. Each day features a different charity and each charity has it's own link to donate. They literally could not have made it easier for people like us to spread some of the joy of the holiday season to those less fortunate than we are.
Anyway, go check out the Charity today and give, give, give where you are able. LOVE146 has a purpose and a goal, and it is a FANTASTIC organization to lend your support to.
Now, back to the Perfect Presents for ME!!

Day number 6...well, not quite halfway through the 13 days of Presents for ME, but close enough. :D
I decided that I wanted to make it a little bit girly today 'cuz I'm feelin' kinda girly here. So today's pick is the most adorable, tiny, shiny ring EVER!! ROFL
Turning to ETSY once again, I managed to stumble upon this sweet, little store that sells something called an 'Itty Bitty' ring (these things are TINY) and I fell in LOVE!

Particularly with THIS Itty Bitty Cupcake ring. I adore it. It is so tiny and shiny and PERFECT! I can't believe how freakin' cute it is. The best part is that it is not already sized. That means that I don't have to worry about it not fitting me 'cuz I can have it made in whatever size I wear.


So, that's Day 6 of the Perfect Presents for ME Days of Christmas, some food for thought and a Perfect Present with an adorability factor of about 1 bazillion. Day 7 should be fun, so stick around (we're almost done :D)

**Disclaimer**
No, this is not my store.
No, I do not know the person that owns this store.
No, I did not make any of the awesome stuff featured in this store.
No, I do not vouche for their business practices or ethics.
No, I am not receiving any 'benefits' from blogging about this (although that sure would be nice :D)
No, I have no idea if the stuff you purchase will arrive by Christmas. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it won't 'cuz their store is closed for the holidays at the moment. ROFL
Look, I am just posting a blog about a gift I would like to receive if I had the option of doing so. Take it as what it is. If you buy something from this person and the deal goes South, it is...
A) Not my problem. And B) Not my problem. Any transaction that happens online comes with a certain amount of risk. It is not my job to inform you of those risks. It's your money and your choice. So, if something goes wrong, consider yourself on your own when you deal with it. ;)
Be aware. Be informed. Be reasonable. But most of all, Be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment