Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 9 and 10 ~ Sheepishly Catching Up Here

Soooooo I realize that I never made it back last night to post Day 9's giftie. I totally blame it on the sugar coma. :D The youngest girl child and I spent our day making sweet treats to pass along to our friends and family for the holidays. And believe me when I say that they are amazing :D
Anyway, I will just cram Days 9 and 10 into this post and pick up tomorrow with Day 11. It can't be that hard, right? ROFL
Yest., as I was working in the kitchen, the only thing I could think about was how nice it would be if I wasn't getting flour and chocolate all over my shirt (Good thing that the shirt was black or else it would have been quite a ruined thing by the end of the day.) Perhaps something like THIS would have kept that from happening.

The seller does have several other styles available in her store (note the AWESOME name of said store as well :D) I just happen to like the classic style of this one in particular. The cupcakes are great too, but either this one or this one would be FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC as well. LOVE THEM!!!







For Day 10 (which is today), I thought I would explore my serious love of all things 'tote bag'. :D I like to go places, and I like to take crafty stuff with me when I do. Hence the serious love for my tote bags (I have, like, 10.) I stumbled across this store a while ago and actually bought myself one of these. And I LOVE it.


I think that it would be awesome to have another. Well, to be honest, I think that it would be awesome to have half a dozen more. Then I would have one for every single day of the week and I would never run out of bags for all the things I want to do with them. But I would settle for just one extra ;) They also sell bumper stickers, but the Man-Child refuses to drive around with cupcakes on the car so those are a no go. (I realize that they sell aprons as well, but I am not fond of the style they carry.)

So there's Days 9 and 10, painless as promised. :D Day 11 will be on time and equally as fabulous.
Oh yeah, and today we're making traditional Scottish Shortbread. Jealous much??? :D

**Disclaimer**
No, these are not my stores.
No, I do not know the people that own these stores.
No, I did not make any of the stuff for sale in these stores.
No, I do not vouche for their business practices or ethics.
No, I am not receiving any 'benefits' from blogging about these items (although that sure would be nice :D)
No, I have no idea if the stuff you purchase will arrive by Christmas. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it won't 'cuz Christmas is only a few days away.
Look, I am just posting a blog about a gift I would like to receive if I had the option of doing so. Take it as what it is. If you buy something from either of these people and the deal goes South, it is...
A) Not my problem. And B) Not my problem. Any transaction that happens online comes with a certain amount of risk. It is not my job to inform you of those risks. It's your money and your choice. So, if something goes wrong, consider yourself on your own when you deal with it. ;)
Be aware. Be informed. Be reasonable. But most of all, Be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment