Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 8 ~ Something From the Cupcake Gallery :D Or would that be Galley? ROFL

I have to admit, I :heart: Johnny Cupcakes logo. It just screams the whole 'Punk/Cupcake Love' thing that I attempt to harness in my secret superhero everyday life. It, to me, is the epitome of 'cool'. :D
Anyway, for Day 8, I chose to express my love of all things Cupcake by picking out this lovely tshirt for myself from the Johnny Cupcakes webstore.

The only words that come to mind on this are 'Freakin' Sweet' :D The only thing that would possibly make it any better is if the damn thing came with a hot pink logo instead of the standard white. Then it would truly be a thing of perfection. Ah, well, if I can't have pink, I'll take white. ;) It does come in several other color combos (and they do advise to keep an eye out for the occassional additional combinations that may be available ~ Pink, possibly? :D One could only hope.)


Anyway, I LOVE it. And that's Day 8 of the Perfect Presents for ME Days of Christmas. (So there. ROFL)

**Disclaimer**
No, this is not my website.
No, I do not know the person that owns this website.
No, I did not make any of the sweet-ass stuff for sale on this website.
No, I do not vouche for their business practices or ethics.
No, I am not receiving any 'benefits' from blogging about this (although that sure would be nice :D)
No, I have no idea if the stuff you purchase will arrive by Christmas.
Look, I am just posting a blog about a gift I would like to receive if I had the option of doing so. Take it as what it is. If you buy something from this person and the deal goes South, it is...
A) Not my problem. And B) Not my problem. Any transaction that happens online comes with a certain amount of risk. It is not my job to inform you of those risks. It's your money and your choice. So, if something goes wrong, consider yourself on your own when you deal with it. ;)
Be aware. Be informed. Be reasonable. But most of all, Be Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. Just making my way around to let everyone know the blog fest for holiday heART exchange is online today. Feel free to come add your link to holiday heART post there for us all to see:

    http://motherhenna.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-heart-solstice-blog-festcome.html

    Miracles,
    k-

    ReplyDelete